2019 has come and gone, but the skincare and beauty lessons learned remain useful. Just in case you would like a refresher course as you head into 2020, Beverly Hills MD has put the 5 favorite blogs from last year in one convenient post.
Read on to take a look back at the top 5 blog posts of 2019 for Beverly Hills MD. And may you have a beautiful 2020 — full of great health and improved wellness.
Your 5 Favorite Blogs from the Last Year
1. WHAT ARE PEPTIDES? (AND CAN THEY SUPPORT SKIN HEALTH?) — There’s a band of skincare nutrients out there you may not have heard much about and they’ve become a useful force when it comes to powerful anti-aging tools. They’re peptides. If this term is new to you (or if you care to learn more about how peptides work, you’ve come to the right place. Read this blog to find out what wonderful things peptides might do for your skin.
2. THE TRUTH ABOUT MICRONEEDLING (DOES IT REALLY WORK?) — Scarring, aging, hyperpigmentation, or a dull-looking texture can damage the look of the body’s largest organ — your skin. But there is hope: micro-needling could be a great way for you to revitalize your skin. Microneedling might sound off-putting, but there’s much more to micro-needling than you may think. Take a look at this post to find out if micro-needling is right for you.
3. 12 BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA GEL FOR HAIR, SKIN, & NAILS — Aloe vera has been long-touted for its skincare and beauty benefits. But is this spiky plant’s gelatinous all it’s cracked up to be? You better believe it. Read the article here to find out how the nutrients in aloe vera can support the health of your skin, hair, and even your nails.
4. 6 SURPRISING THINGS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK OLDER — You know the song… “If I could turn back time”. The aging process can’t be stopped, but if you take the tips and tricks in this article to heart, you might be able to fight free radicals and help slow down the aging process. Here’s an in-depth peek at some interesting habits that might be aging your look.
5. WHAT CAUSES LARGE PORES (AND HOW TO MAKE THEM LOOK SMALLER) — Large pores can be frustrating. The pores in your skin take care of important health matters, but large pores on your face might appear unseemingly or cause you to feel embarrassment. If you do struggle with large pores on your face, read on to discover safe, healthy ways you might reduce their appearance.
Beverly Hills MD’s Top 5 Blog Posts of 2019
You know where to go for all of your up-to-the-minute research on best skincare practices. That’s right, it’s Beverly Hills MD. And just as BHMD had your skincare and beauty needs covered in 2019, you know you’ll find helpful blog after blog here in 2020.
Again, happy new year and here’s to smooth, healthy, vibrant, and youthful-looking skin in 2020 and beyond.