Two Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons reveal what they give their patients to erase age spots without expensive procedures
From Dr. John Layke
Beverly Hills MD
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group
If you're over the age of 45 chances are you have age spots that you want to remove.
My patients sure do and they have been coming to me for years to remove these type of marks.
I'm sure as someone who has these marks yourself, you know these can be a very frustrating problem to deal with.
There are all types of creams and other procedures that claim to remove these marks and I'm sure you also know...
Many of these products simply do not work!
The cosmetic industry is full of ineffective products that use poor quality ingredients you're best off avoiding.. And trust me, I've heard a lot of stories from my patients and many of these dark spot correctors are things that you shouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, let alone put on your skin.
Hyperpigmentation, more commonly known as age spots, is caused by the overproduction of melanin, which clumps together to form a dark spot on the skin’s surface. This skin problem is frequently stimulated by sun exposure and environmental stressors.
My patients come to me seeking a solution to these age spots as they can make a person appear much older than they actually are.
Here I want to share with you what you REALLY should look for in a dark spot corrector - so you know exactly which what is right for you and also, so you don't get ripped off by an ineffective product.
#1 Is it safe?
Unfortunately, many dark spot correctors contain dangerous ingredients that could put your health at risk. Instead of taking the time to research and source effective natural ingredients that are safe, many companies take shortcuts and use harsh chemicals that can not only damage your skin, but your overall health too.
Here are some risky ingredients to watch out for:
- Hydroquinone: This chemical is a bleaching agent banned in many countries because of its potential links to tumor formation. (Not to mention - this ingredient can also cause a “bullseye” effect that draws MORE attention to your dark spots.) You’d be surprised how many popular skincare products contain this ingredient – check the label before you buy!
- Mercury: It’s fairly common knowledge that mercury is detrimental to your health - but you’d be shocked by how many companies still use this ingredient in their dark spot correctors. Why? Because it’s cheap for them to produce - benefiting their wallets while hurting your health. Avoid this ingredient AT ALL COSTS.
- Parabens: Make sure your dark spot corrector is free of parabens - preservatives that can cause irritation, redness, and flaking in many people.
#2 Does it work?
For a dark spot corrector to work, it needs to use the correct ingredients. Many of these products promise that they’re using the very best formulas, but beware: this is rarely true - and even if a dark spot corrector does contain an effective ingredient or two, it may not have the right COMBINATION of the ingredients to actually achieve the best possible results.
There are many powerful brightening agents that are both natural and safe. A few of them are:
- Yeast Extract: A safe resurfacing alternative to irritating alpha- or beta-hydroxy acids, it works as an exfoliant and skin re-texturizer. This will help improve radiance and remedy dull skin for a renewed, youthful look - without a chemical peel.
- Daisy Flower Extract: A natural, gentle, yet powerfully effective skin lightener that works by inhibiting melanin overproduction in the skin.
- Niacinimide: This vitamin provides a host of skincare benefits, including providing a more even skin tone. It helps make skin more resilient to external damage, including that of UV rays, and decreases skin sensitivity to help reduce the appearance of dark spots.
Even these powerful ingredients, however, can become MASSIVELY effective when combined with a rare, mysterious superfruit that’s been kept secret until recently. It can brighten skin naturally with one of the most impressive nutrient profiles of any fruit on the planet. I’ll reveal that fruit’s name in just a moment…
#3 Is it worth the money?
Cheap dark spot correctors usually contain ingredients that are ineffective or harmful (or both!). That’s because the ingredients that actually WORK aren’t cheap. So you can immediately disregard most products that you’d find at a drugstore.
Warning: Beware of assuming a product is better just because it’s expensive, though. We’ve seen dark spot correctors that cost almost $200, but aren’t much better in the ingredients department than the $15 drugstore brands!
But, whatever the product costs, make sure it’s backed up by a 100% money-back guarantee to help protect your investment. And the longer the terms, the better - since it takes time to see results, a 60-day term is ideal to ensure that you see results before making your final decision about the product.
Why We Developed Our Own Dark Spot Corrector...
As medical professionals, my partner Dr. Danielpour have talked to countless patients about the products they have used in an attempt to remove their dark spots. We heard about the lackluster results, overpriced products with no refunds and sometime even the horror stories of using dangerous products.
After hearing first hand from our patients about how terrible some of the solutions they were looking into actually were, we decided to create our very own dark spot corrector.
When talking to our patients, not only do we hear about what does not work, we hear about what REALLY does work. And with dark spot correctors, there were a few really good products on the market that our patients told us about. But these were not perfect. We knew by the ingredients within these few products, that if we were to take the most effective ones and combine them in with higher amounts, we could create a dark spot corrector that goes above and beyond everything else on the market.
We got together with one of the top labs in the country - Equity Labs based out of Utah and worked with them to create our ideal product. It took us a long time and a lot of testing with our own patients to come up with a product that truly does work, but now we are confident to say.. we have one of, if not THE MOST powerful dark spot corrector on the market today.
Click below to learn more about our dark spot corrector and hopefully we can convince you to give it a try. If you do we're confident you'll be very impressed by the results you'll achieve.
Dr. John Layke
Beverly Hills MD
Our Dark Spot Corrector:
Beverly Hills MD Dark Spot Corrector
- Used By Hundreds of Patients With Success
- Formulated In house through real patient testing
- Utilizes Safe Natural Extracts Not Tested On Animals
- Excellent Value
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
This is the product we formulated based on our patients' feedback by what works.
We spent years of testing and evaluating different ingredients to create this formula and it is one that we are proud to offer to any or our patients as their last stop for at-home dark spot removal.
As you've probably seen from the photos of our patients, our dark spot corrector works.
Unlike other brands who sell blindly through distributors, we work with our patients who use this product everyday. And if we create a product that does not do what we say it does, we will lose the trust of that patient forever. And that is why we put so much care into creating the absolute highest quality formulas we can.
Click the link below to learn more about our dark spot corrector. If you've used other products in the past or are looking for a new solution, we'd love for you to try our product. we're very proud of the results we've acheived with our patients from this formula and if you're looking for an easy solution to remove your own dark spots at home, we are confident this will be the last product you purchase.
Give us a try, we know you're going to love it.