Tell me if this ever happens to you:
You leave the house with a fresh, dewy complexion… but a few hours later, your face suddenly starts looking dull, dry, or even oily.
Don’t worry, it’s a very common problem.
Heat, dry air, dehydration, an afternoon workout, environmental pollution, or even stress — all these things can leave your skin in need of a midday pick-me-up.
But the next time this happens, don’t panic… because today, I’m going to show you how to “spray on” a fresh new look in (literally) one second!
You see, I recently discovered a phenomenal facial mist. In fact, it’s so unique, you won’t find it in any department store — but you CAN make it at home.
(Originally, I developed this recipe for one of my VIP clients… but it’s too good not to share with you too!)
Now, here’s the best part: Unlike other facial mists — that leave your face wet and streaky — this special formula rehydrates without ruining your makeup.
So, whether you want to freshen up after breaking a sweat… get rid of that tight, dry feeling caused by winter air… cool down on a hot day… or just give your face a youthful, dewy glow…
… this DIY “Multi-Tasking Beauty Mist” is just the thing!
Ready to make your own batch? Here’s how:
½ cucumber, thinly sliced
1 green tea bag
½ cup water
1 ½ teaspoons aloe vera gel
1 teaspoon almond oil
1 teaspoon peppermint oil
1. Bring water to a boil, then remove from heat and add tea bag and cucumber. Let sit until room temperature.
2. Remove teabag and cucumber from the water. Add aloe gel, almond oil, and peppermint oil and transfer into small spray bottle.
3. Shake well before spritzing, to ensure an even distribution of green tea and skin-healthy oils.
Why it works
- Cucumber helps to soothe puffiness and reduce swelling.
- Green tea contains protective antioxidants, plus caffeine (to “perk up” tired skin!).
- Vitamin E-rich almond oil helps lock in moisture and tone down redness.
- Peppermint oil helps brighten dull skin, to give you a healthy glow almost instantly (plus, it’s fresh, clean scent is a proven mood and energy-booster!).
But the secret ingredient is ALOE.
Not only does aloe vera gel help thirsty, flaky, or “shriveled” skin look smooth, plump, and radiant…
It also gives this facial mist a slightly thicker consistency… so you can spray it right on top of makeup, and not worry about it running or streaking down your face!
Everyone who’s tried this DIY recipe absolutely loves it — in fact, my wife won’t leave home without a travel-sized bottle in her purse.
After all, it’s the ultimate way to nourish your skin, perk up your appearance, and invigorate your senses — with just one spritz.
Make a batch and see for yourself… and be sure to share this one-second beauty secret with your friends.
About the Author